Registration / Enrollment
Parishioners are those families who have registered in the Rectory and support the parish. School registration will be taken during the later part of January. Enrollment is determined according to the following priorities:
- Parishioners with children already enrolled in school
- Parishioners whose children are now reaching school for the very first time
- Parishioners transferring into the parish whose children previously attended Catholic school
- Parishioners whose children are transferring from another school
- Newly transferred parishioners whose children were in public school because Catholic schools were not available
- Children of Catholic non-parishioners
- Children of non-Catholic families
All new students are on academic and conduct probation for the first year of attendance at Saint Linus School
POLICY ON NON-DISCRIMINATION
In accordance with the Chicago Archdiocesan School Board Policy on Non-Discrimination in school, Saint Linus School admits students of any race, color, sex, nationality and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school.
Saint Linus School upholds the Archdiocesan policy concerning AIDS victims. A student with AIDS will not be denied entrance into the school except in a case involving extenuating circumstances.