The SLAC Athletic Program is a school sponsored program that acts as an extension of the school and its curriculum. The SLAC athletic program strives to do the following:
- Develop sportsmanship.
- Give students the experience of being part of a team.
- Develop school spirit and team spirit.
- Help students develop strong, healthy and disciplined bodies and minds.
- Help students maintain good health through physical fitness.
- Provide an enjoyable sports activity which can be sustained into adulthood.
- Encourage values of self discipline, self confidence, fair play and cooperation.
- Teach the proper attitude toward winning, losing and competing with dignity.
- Provide a healthy complement to St. Linus academics.
If you’d like to volunteer or learn more about the St. Linus Athletic Club, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website: http://stlinusoaklawn.org/athletics/general-information/.