The St. Linus Men’s Club is open to all men above the age of twenty-one who are registered parishioners and/or reside within the boundaries of our parish are eligible for membership in our organization.
Goals of the Men’s Club
- To foster, encourage, and promote Catholic and Christian principles, philosophies, and ethics among the Parish community
- To provide social activities for the enjoyment of the St. Linus Men’s Club members and parish
- To assist the parish and the community when called upon and when able.
Their monthly meetings usually begin at 8pm at either St. Linus or a local business establishment and provide an excellent chance to socialize with members, neighbors, and friends of the parish.
In addition to their monthly meetings, the Men’s Club organizes and runs many activities and events. Just some of these include:
- AFC/NFC Party
- Golf Outing
- Chicagoland Food Depository Day
- “Super Saturday” family party
- Park Lawn Tag Days
- Christmas Party
There is always something going on and the St. Linus Men’s Club is an excellent way to meet new people and make new friends. To join online, visit the St. Linus Men’s Club Membership Page. Annual membership dues are $20.