The Ladies Guild has been ministering to the St. Linus Parish community for several decades. The Ladies Guild is made up of women of all ages in our parish and surrounding community.
The Guild includes St. Linus School mothers, religious education mothers, and parishioners.
The Ladies Guild assists our parish, school, and our community through charitable, spiritual, and social activities throughout the year.
The purpose of the Ladies Guild is to build a strong bond among our members and strengthen our faith and our community.
Their membership drive begins in late July and early August each year. New members are welcome to join any time.
To join the Ladies Guild, women can do one of two things:
- Download the Ladies Guild Membership Form and return it to the school office in an envelope marked “Ladies Guild Membership.”
- Visit the Ladies Guild website and fill out our online form and pay the annual membership donation amount through PayPal.
Ladies Guild Activities
The Ladies Guild hosts various activities that can change vary from year to year. Below are a list of events and activities that they’ve recently hosted:
- 1-3 Retreat nights for women with guest speakers annually, free of charge
- School Hot Lunch Program (committee that organizes monthly hot lunch distribution from area restaurants)
- Living rosary night with St. Linus students and parishioners
- Craft parties
- The annual Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe prayer service and reception
- Comedy Night
- Annual Fashion Show featuring adult models, 8th grade girls, and our 1st communion class
- Night of Reflection for Women at the start of each Lenten Season
- Rosary making party for our 1st communicants and their families on their retreat day
- Annual Pro-life Geranium Sale in May for Mother’s Day